If you think any of our contents are hosted unlawfully without your permission as a legal owner, feel free to direct your complaint to us as we will be ready to act accordingly. However, before you file your report to us, kindly go through the set procedures to get it sorted out.
The DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A) requires that when reporting copyright infringement, the notice for it should contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In respect to the above, if you feel we have infringed your rights as a content owner, please duly file a DMCA report or send takedown advice to info @ enews.com.ng