Spotify now offers audiobooks! If you’re a Premium Individual subscriber or manage a Duo or Family plan, you can dive into a library of over 200,000 audiobook titles. With your Premium account, you get 15 hours of audiobook listening time every month. Plus, if you fancy a specific audiobook that’s not in the Spotify library, you can buy it—there are over 375,000 titles available for purchase through Spotify’s website.
All you need to do is hop onto open.spotify.com, find the audiobook you want, make a one-time payment, and you’re set to listen on any of your devices using the Spotify app. So, whether you’re out and about or chilling at home, you can now enjoy your music, podcasts, and audiobooks all in one place!
Spotify Audiobooks Not Working
When someone says “Spotify audiobooks not working,” it means they’re having trouble playing audiobooks on Spotify. Even though they have a premium account, they can’t listen to these audiobooks or find them locked and inaccessible. This issue might be due to their account type, the timing of their subscription, or problems with the app or device they’re using.
It’s frustrating because they should be able to listen to these audiobooks as part of their subscription, but something’s preventing them from doing so. They might try different devices or check their account details to see if that helps. If not, they might need to contact Spotify for help.
How to Fix Spotify Audiobooks Not Working?
if you’re having trouble getting audiobooks to work on Spotify, here are some things you can try:
- Check Your Subscription: Make sure you have the right kind of Spotify account. Not all accounts have access to audiobooks.
- Wait for Billing Cycle: Sometimes, the audiobooks might become available only after a certain date or billing cycle. Check if this might be the case for your account.
- Reinstall the App: Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Spotify app. This could help if something got messed up during the installation.
- Verify Account Type: Ensure you have an eligible individual premium account, not a family plan or something else.
- Switch Devices: If one device isn’t working, try another. Sometimes it’s a problem specific to a device.
- Contact Spotify Support: If none of these steps work, reach out to Spotify’s support team. They might be able to help you figure out what’s going wrong.
Give these a shot, and hopefully, you’ll be able to enjoy your audiobooks hassle-free!
Our comprehensive guides will help fix those stubborn tech glitches and get your devices running smoothly. You’ll find solutions for all your gaming, apps, and error code issues on Fresherslive.
Why Spotify Audiobooks Not Working?
There could be a few reasons why your Spotify audiobooks aren’t working:
- Account Type: Not all Spotify accounts have access to audiobooks. Make sure you have the right kind of account that includes this feature.
- Timing: Sometimes, audiobooks might only become available after a specific date or billing cycle. Check if that might be the case for your account.
- App Glitch: Sometimes, the app might have a problem. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it to fix any issues.
- Device Trouble: It might be a problem with the device you’re using. Try a different device to see if that solves the issue.
- Account Setting: Double-check your account type. If you’re on a family plan or a different type, it might affect your access to audiobooks.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.