• Punjabi Singer
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
• Punjab Lok Congress (2016 – 2021)
• Aam Aadmi Party (2021 – present)
• In August 2014, he was nominated AAP candidate from Talwandi Sabo Assembly constituency. Later, he was dismissed by Aam Admi Party because of the allegations against him for being involved in anti party activities. He was replaced with another candidate Baljit Kaur.
• In 2016, Balkar Sidhu joined the Indian National Congress.
• In 2021, Balkar Sidhu rejoined the Aam Aadmi Party.
• In 2022, he won the Punjab assembly elections from the Rampura Phul constituency.
The Aam Aadmi Party handed Balkar Sidhu the ticket to contest the 2014 Talwandi Sabo by-poll; however, he was kicked out of the AAP after it was claimed that he was being trafficked in people, a charge he refuted completely. Baljinder Kaur, a local lecturer, took his post after that.
Daughter– • Shabadjot Sidhu
• Kasamjot Sidhu
Mother– Charanjeet Kaur (Homemaker)
• Cash: Rs. 2,07,654
• Bank Deposits: Rs. 12,72,200
• Motor Vehicles: Rs. 13,50,000
• Jewellery: Rs. 9,95,000
• Agricultural Land: Rs. 11,92,000
• Commercial Buildings: Rs. 49,50,000