This is to inform the general public that, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial Science Studies for 2023/2024 Academic session commencing from Thursday 1st June, 2023 to Thursday 31st August, 2023
The Nine (9) Months Intensive Studies will prepare candidates to compete equally along applicants to gain Admission into the University and other Universities as approved by the Federal Government.
The following Programs are available in the University:
1. MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
2. BDS (Dentistry)
3. B.NSC (Nursing Science)
4. B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
5. B.Sc. Radiography
1. Applicants MUST have a minimum of (3) Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO): English Language and any two other Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry and Physicsat one Sitting.
2. Candidates MUST register for 2024 JAMB (UTME) and obtained the required score points
3. Candidates MUST register and pass at credit level from SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
4. Candidates with Awaiting O’level results can also apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should visit www.fuhsa.edu.ng and search for the “remedial programme” from the “Portals” tab and do the following:
1. Create a profile on our admission portal and fill-in your bio-data. Ensure to use a valid email address as all communications will be sent via email.
2. Pay non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7,000)
(a) Candidates can pay online or generate RRR and make payment at any bank.
(b) Only payments made via applicants’ profile is valid.
3. Proceed to fill the application form after a successful payment.
4. Print out the completed application form for reference.
For more information kindly send an email to: [email protected]