The Houston Rockets (18-52) host the New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) after winning three straight home games. The Pelicans are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. ET. The matchup over/under is fixed at 227.5.
Pelicans vs Rockets Odds & Info
- If: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- TV: BSNO and SportsNet SW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans betting records and statistics
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined more than 227.5 points in 34 of 70 games this season.
- New Orleans has averaged 227.4 points in their games this season, 0.1 fewer than this matchup’s total.
- So far this season, the Pelicans have amassed a 32-38-0 record against the spread.
- This season, New Orleans has won 20 of the 33 games in which it has been favored, or 60.6%.
- New Orleans has a record of 11-4, a 73.3% win rate when favored by -225 or more bookmakers this season.
- The Pelicans implied winning probability based on the moneyline is 69.2%.
Pelicans vs. Rockets Over/Under Stats
|Games over 227.5||% of games over 227.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average opponent PPG||Combined average opponent PPG||Average sum|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- The Pelicans have a 3-7 record against the spread while going 3-7 overall in their last 10 games.
- The Pelicans have gone over the total in three of their last 10 games.
- New Orleans has a better record against the spread in home games (19-16-0) than in away games (13-22-0).
- The Pelicans’ 113.9 points per game is just 4.2 fewer than the Rockets’ (118.1).
- If New Orleans scores more than 118.1 points, they are 19-6 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We have a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first player promotion.
Pelicans vs. Rockets Betting Splits
|ATS recording||ATS record against 4.5+ point spread||Over/Under Recording (OUP)|
Pelicans vs. Rockets Point Insights
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your region. You must be at least 21 years old to play, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know is having a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.