Sunday’s game between the Iowa Hawkeyes (27-6) and Georgia Lady Bulldogs (22-11) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a predicted final score of 76-66 based on our computer prediction with a favorite Iowa squad taking the has a nose in front. Game time is March 19th at 3:00pm ET.
The Hawkeyes clinched a 95-43 win over SE Louisiana in their last game on Friday.
Iowa vs Georgia Game Info
- If: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to watch TV: ABC
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV where you can watch college hoops and other live sports wirelessly!
Iowa vs. Georgia Score Prediction
Iowa 76, Georgia 66
Iowa schedule analysis
- The Hawkeyes earned their unique win of the season on February 26 when they defeated the Indiana Hoosiers, ranked second on the AP Top 25, 86-85.
- The Hawkeyes have the fifth-most wins in Quadrant 1 in the country (11).
- Iowa has six wins against Quadrant 2 teams, ranking 21st in the country.
Iowa 2022-23 Best Wins
- 86-85 at home over Indiana (#2/AP Poll) on Feb. 26
- 89-84 on Maryland (No. 7/AP poll) on March 4
- 96-82 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP poll) on Feb. 2
- 70-57 at home over the state of Iowa (Poll #17/AP) on Dec. 7
- 83-72 on the road across the state of Ohio (No. 12/AP poll) on Jan. 23
Watch College Hoops all season long on all your devices wirelessly with a 7-day free trial on fuboTV!
Insights into Iowa’s performance
- The Hawkeyes average 87.8 points per game (first in college basketball) while allowing 70.5 per contest (317th in college basketball). They have an overall point difference of +570 and outperform their opponents by 17.3 points per game.
- Iowa’s offense has been more productive in Big Ten games this season, averaging 89.2 points per contest compared to his 87.8 PPG overall average.
- The Hawkeyes are averaging 90.4 points per game at home this season, up 4.5 points from their away games (85.9).
- In 2022-23, Iowa is yielding 64.9 points per game when playing at home. Away it allows 78.5.
- In their last 10 games, the Hawkeyes have accumulated 87.2 points per competition, an average that’s slightly lower than the 87.8 they amassed over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.