The JAMB UTME/DE registration for 2023 began on 14th January. Let’s help you solve your current problems in registering for the 2023 UTME. This post is also for candidates to share their experiences and give situation reports on how they went about the process.
Whether you have been able to complete your registration or are unable to do so due to one issue or the other, we would like you to share your experiences with us.
- Were there issues in generating the profile code and how were they resolved?
- How easy was it for you to get the registration ePIN?
- Were you charged at the CBT centre to complete the registration process? (JAMB said CBT centres shouldn’t charge candidates)
- Were you given all the extra registration documents including the new Jamb Novel: “Life Changer”?
- Are there any other issues encountered or observed with the entire process?
Please share your views and point out any issue you faced or currently facing with regard to the 2023 UTME/DE registration and steps taken to resolve it. You can also share any helpful advice or tips based on your experiences that can help other candidates register successfully.
We encourage you to specify the state, city, or location where you registered or processed the registration. This will help determine how effective the process has been across the states.
This is not an avenue to ask questions about subject combinations and courses offered in schools. If you need to check that out, consult the JAMB Brochure or use our website’s “Ask A Question” section.
Do not forget to download the Myschool JAMB CBT Mobile App for android phones or the Myschool JAMB CBT Software. Practising with them will give you an edge during the exam.