Wordle 512 is out for November 13th, so you better hurry up if you want to solve the answer and keep this crucial winning streak. Wordle 512 is tricky, which is why Express Online is back with a new set of clues. Now, while you can cheat and use this foolproof Wordle strategy to secure victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page will boost your chances, and without stealing your satisfaction. Good luck and God bless you!
The perfect game to play at the breakfast table, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master the Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the color of the tiles turns green, then this means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, and displays the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 512 on November 13th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 512 hints and clues for November 13th…
1. Wordle 512 begins with the letter I.
2. Wordle 512 contains three vowels!
3. A character appears twice.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)