Hi, folks! Happy Tuesday. Guess? There’s a new round of it Quordle for all of us to enjoy/be tormented by. Don’t get too frustrated if you can’t find the solution though: I’ve got clues and the answers for today’s game coming up.
For those trying it for the first time, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will light up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses, but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you can also see on the keyboard whether it occurs in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games before starting the daily puzzle too.
Here are some pointers for today Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle directions for November 15
- Word 1 (upper left) clue – hitting vigorously with a sharp blow or slang for a kill
- Word 2 (top right) clue — make a paper copy of something on your screen
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue—rescued from captivity
- Word 4 (lower right) clue — provide the necessary items
- There is one word with a double letter
- Today’s words begin with W, P, F, and E
Quordle answers for November 15
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to explore today Quordle answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is for today Quordle clues and answers. I’ll post hints and the solution for Wednesday’s match on my blog as soon as possible.