Federal polytechnic, Bauchi (BAUCHIPOLY) Admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded on the school’s portal and JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check the admission list on School’s portal
1) Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
2) Select the admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) then click on the “Display List” button.
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.