Android It has some advanced options that are hidden in the system of your mobile device, quite apart from those that you find with the naked eye after entering the “Settings” of the cell phone, however, this mode that they called “developer”, was created for users who have some knowledge of the aforementioned Google software, since if you modify something that you do not know, you could harm the normal functioning of your smartphone, would you like to eliminate the aforementioned mode? from Depor we will explain the steps in detail right now. Take note.
LOOK: Android: why is it bad to charge your cell phone in the USB port of a vehicle?
Just as it is possible to enable “developer options” in Android, you can also hide them so that no one is able to manipulate certain options that would force you to restore the settings to their factory values. It is very easy and you will not need to download applications from external sites.
- First you have to enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your mobile Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, scroll down until you find the “Developer Options” which you have previously enabled, tap on it.
- Here try not to move any equipment tool.
- The next step is to deactivate the switch that says “Activated”, it is located at the top of the aforementioned section.
- Finally, all the options will turn gray, you just have to go back to the settings and they will no longer appear.
- The “Settings” icon appears when you have just turned on a new cell phone.
- If you display the notification bar, the message will detail that you must configure your cell phone before starting to use it.
- After you finish the setup, Google will know if you want to activate the voice assistant.
- Likewise, it will ask you for a password, security pattern, fingerprint, etc., if you have not provided it.
- It will also provide you with a series of guidelines if you want your cell phone to have access to your location.
- When you finish the whole process, the “settings” icon will disappear immediately.