As usual, Microsoft did not wait to announce the first news coming in the catalog of its Xbox Game Pass subscription service. The month of August is usually never too full of new releases, and for this reason many fans are dedicated to recovering some more or less recent titles that have never played. The Game Pass meets these players every month, but let’s see what they are the new titles ready to arrive in the service.
Let’s start with the big game of this first half of August 2022, that is Ghost Recon Wildlands. Although the title is not that recent anymore, it is still worth discovering how this iteration managed to revive one of Ubisoft’s most historic franchises. The arrival of Wildlands within the Xbox Game Pass is expected today, with the game becoming available soon in the console, PC and cloud catalogs.
Two other titles that must absolutely be kept an eye on are Cooking Simulator And Two Point Campus. The first continues the long-lived simulator trend, only this time it will test you with the creation of a whole series of culinary recipes. The second title, on the other hand, is a crazy management game in which you will have to gradually establish and expand your American college of dreams, complete with crazy recreational facilities.
if you’re having a bad day at least you have these games to look forward tohttps: //t.co/NTX9DK6Vzg pic.twitter.com/NgWYacKfpK
– Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) August 2, 2022
Let’s see in detail all the upcoming additions on Xbox Game Pass with release dates and platforms.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – available today on consoles, PC and the cloud
- Shenzen I / O – available August 4th on PC
- Turbo Golf Racing – available from August 4th on consoles, PC and the cloud
- Two Point Campus – available from 9th August console, PC and cloud
- Cooking Simulator – available from 11 August on consoles, PC and the cloud
- Expedition Rome – available August 11 on PC
- Offworld Trading Company – available August 11 on PC
These are the seven games coming to Xbox Game Pass in the next ten days. Which of these titles will you give a chance to?