13th August, 2022 | Comments
Imo State Polytechnic, Omuma, invites eligible candidates that sat for the just concluded UTME Examination to apply for admission into the following Regular, Evening, Continuing Education (Weekend) and Certificate course programmes listed below.
NB: 2019/2020, 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 just graduated NDII students can also apply for HND admission. Candidates without JAMB can also apply as part time candidates but are required to follow the procedure outlined in the “Mode of Application” below.
Entry Requirements into ND Programme:
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two (2) sittings as specified in the JAMB Brochure
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations.
Entry Requirements into HND Programme:
i. Must have ND in Relevant courses
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two (2) sittings as specified in the JAMB Brochure
A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate working experience in the field of specialization for those with a minimum of Lower Credit.
JAMB online result printout during the ND level admission
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation, just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill out the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be moved to the payment page; enter your card details and click pay
- Make Payment. You will be returned to the website; you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
- The cost of the form is N5,500:00
Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our helpdesk at:[email protected] or come to the admissions unit at Omuma campus.
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Mrs. S. Njemanze