Sippy Had Told His Friend In Uk About Threat To His Life | Chandigarh News & More Trending News Today

1654541949 photo
Written by enews
Chandigarh: Slain national-level shooter and advocate Sukhmanpreet Singh alias Sippy Sidhu had told a friend in the United Kingdom about threat to his life 13 days prior to his murder. While talking to his friend, Sippy had said some suspected persons were seen outside his residence in Mohali, revealed the CBI investigation into the murder case.
Sippy had also shared this concern with Kalyani through emails when he was abroad and the latter had asked him to be vigilant, reveals the investigation.

According to the probe report, “Sippy and Kalyani shared numerous emails up to September 14, 2015. Both also discussed the presence of some suspected persons outside his house, to which Kalyani advised him to be vigilant as he was being followed.”
The CBI probe revealed that three to four suspected persons were seen outside Sippy’s house in a small car on June 17, 2015. They left a pouch, containing a spiral diary in which Sippy’s name, his mobile number, address and his friend’s name were mentioned. A complaint was lodged with Mohali police, but cops could not get any clue.
The spiral diary had also mentioned a date of 7-7-2015 u/s 302 Bhiwani, Dinesh, mobile number and name of Sippy Sidhu and his friend.
Sippy had gone abroad on August 21, 2015. Probe said he was dropped off at the Chandigarh railway station by girlfriend-1 and had gone to Delhi on August 20 and stayed the night there with girlfriend-2. Next day, Sippy boarded a flight to London and took part in a sports award function organised by his friend on September 4. Thereafter, Sippy went to Toronto, Canada, and stayed there till September 15. He returned on September 16.
After reaching Delhi, the victim stayed with his girlfriend-2 till September 18, 2015, it added. On the same day, Sippy reached Chandigarh airport and his girlfriend-1 along with her father received him.
The investigations revealed that Kalyani had stopped contacting and calling Sippy from September 15, one day before his return to India, and during the questioning she could not explain why.
In an email exchanged between Kalyani and Sippy when he was abroad, Sippy had admitted to some wrongdoings and told her he would clarify everything with GF-1 once and for all.
In another mail Kalyani sent to Sippy on September 7, she asked him about his well-being and journey plan.
“Hi. How are you! How is your trip going? How was the awards function. Hope you are having fun. Do take care of your back and don’t over exert yourself,” Kalyani wrote in the email to Sippy.
“Hi. I am fine here. Awards went well. I am leaving for Toronto on September 10. I will be in India on September 16,” Sippy replied to Kalyani.
Four days later on September 20, he was shot dead in a park in Sector 27.

Credit Goes To News Website – This Original Content Owner News Website . This Is Not My Content So If You Want To Read Original Content You Can Follow Below Links

Get Original Links Here🡽

About the author