Birmingham, United Kingdom, Midlands, United Kingdom |
GBP £200.00 to £250.00 Per Day |
Project Coordinator – Rail Construction
12 months+ contract – to start immediately
£250/day Umbrella (in scope of IR35)
Based in Birmingham
Our client is looking for an experienced Rail Construction Project Coordinator with strong organisational skills and a rail construction background who can provide solid support for a Project within the Rail industry both on site and office based.
You will need:
- Experience of Construction is essential, including site visits
- Knowledge of operational railway environment and civils engineering environments would be an advantage.
- PTS – Personal Track Safety
- CDM Experience
- Strong Administration and experience of clerical support and office management.
- Excellent time manager
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- To complete the documentation through tender phase, Engineering, construction and handback of project, attend site visits.
- Administration support of rosters, timesheets resource orders
- Assisting buying and procuring material and plant orders.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed
- Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section
- Undertake general office administration duties for the delivery teams using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
Contact us now on <phone number removed>
To apply for this position and for a full job description contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . d a v i s o [email protected] v i t a l . u k . c o m
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.
Credit Goes To News Website – This Original Content Owner News Website . This Is Not My Content So If You Want To Read Original Content You Can Follow Below Links
Get Original Links Here🡽